Canada Efile Service Unavailability Notice

The EFILE service will stop accepting transmissions of your clients’ 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 initial (T1) personal income tax and benefit returns and 2015 and 2016 amended T1 returns through the ReFILE service at midnight (Local time) on Friday, January 19, 2018. Both services will re-open on Monday, February 26, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern time) for the electronic filing of your clients 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 initial (T1) personal income tax and benefit returns and 2015, 2016 and 2017 amended T1 returns. read more

NEW IRS RULES FOR Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) APPLICATIONS:

Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)

Persons not eligible for a Social Security Number (nonresident aliens and others not entitled to work in the United States) who file U.S. returns should apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) by filing form W-7. An application for an ITIN will not affect the individual’s current or future immigration status in the United States. read more

Back To Top